Parent Info » Volunteering


If you would like to volunteer for our school, you
must have a criminal record check done. This is provided free by the RCMP. All you need to do is go online to
You only need to get this CRC done once, and this is then good for the entire time your child(ren) attends Uplands
For those driving on field trips, your drivers' abstract form needs to be sent to the school on a yearly basis as well as a photocopy of your drivers' license and car Insurance. Elementary.